Presence in rankings and obtaining recommendations cannot be a law firm’s goal in itself. For LSW, those are a further testimony to the quality of legal and advisory services provided. At the same time, they serve as additional proof for clients that they have made the right choice.
The prestigious LEGAL 500 EMEA ranking has recommended LSW and its lawyers in the following areas:
- intellectual property and its protection
- commercial and corporate law, as well as mergers in the media, transportation and food sectors
- banking law and finance – as a law firm with significant experience in the Eastern European market
- effective and efficient dispute resolution
- Maciej Ślusarek has been recommended as an expert in intellectual property and dispute resolution
- Maciej Kubiak has been recommended as an expert in intellectual property
- Władysław Bieńkowski has been recommended as an expert in dispute resolution
In 2017, in the Legal 500 EMEA ranking, LSW ranked among the top European law firms for intellectual property and dispute resolution.
Our corporate practice also gained recognition. In 2017 Legal Awards organized by the Acquisition International Magazine LSW was titled 'Corporate Law Firm of the Year - Eastern Europe'.
In the previous years, LSW was also recommended for intellectual property by Chambers Europe – Europe’s Leading Lawyers for Business – published in the Chambers & Partners legal directory. In 2017, we have again received this prestigious award. Two partners, Maciej Ślusarek and Maciej Kubiak, have been individually recognised in the ranking among the best experts in Europe for intellectual property (IP) and technology, media and telecoms (TMT).
In 2017 we were also awarded in IP Stars 2017 ranking as one of the best IP teams in Europe in the 'Copyright' practice.
For several years, we have also been regularly recognised in the "Ranking of Law Firms" by Rzeczpospolita daily as one of the 30 top law firms in Poland.
LSW is affiliated with one of the world’s largest network of international law firms, World Link for Law, with more than 70 law firms worldwide.
LSW is also highly regarded for its commitment to social activities. This has yielded distinctions in numerous national contests and rankings:
- LSW was awarded the title of the PRO BONO law firm in the Rzeczpospolita daily ranking in 2012 and 2013
- LSW pro bono projects were mentioned in the “CSR 2009 Trendy” report (Press, June 2009)
- LSW was distinguished in the “Responsible Business in Poland 2008” report (Responsible Business Forum)